Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the Bfree2be Centre of Learning or a Course within the Bfree2be Centre of Learning, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our Bfree2be Centre of Learning. Students may visit the Bfree2be Centre of Learning anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Bfree2be Centre of Learning related activities.
How we use collected information
The Bfree2be Centre of Learning may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our Centre of Learning.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our Bfree2be Centre of Learning that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Bfree2be Centre of Learning. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms